Sunday, October 31, 2010

Informative Speech

After watching my speech, I wish I had done a topic I was more interested in. Although the cookie sandwiches were delicious and an Ammerman family tradition, it was tough to talk about them for up to five minutes. If I had done something more interesting, I probably would have been more enthusiastic about the topic and had more will to talk about it. For our next speech, I will be sure to select a topic that is of more meaning and interest to me personally. It is definitely much easier to speak in front of people about something your heart is actually in.

As far as presenting goes, I think I did an overall decent job. I probably should have made more eye contact and practiced my speech a few more times than I did. I was definitely a little nervous because I get nervous speaking in front of people, but it was not too noticeable. I always say that if I could wear my hockey helmet while giving speeches and such, I would kill it...I mean I do live half my life in that helmet anyways.

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/0644b8c11fac9a7440c754bf454011ee/video/23295851

No comments:

Post a Comment